Thursday, May 12, 2016

RN


In 8th grade i was happy
In ninth grade i was bored
In tenth grade everything stopped
and in a eleventh grade it stayed that way
12th grade came and i'm finally okay
I was frozen for a while there but now I feel like I'm free
I forgot about my friends and i forgot about my future,

But graduation is here and the future couldn't seem brighter

I was never involved and i don't really care,
I thought I would regret it but that was just regretful people whispering in my ear
Nobody really knows me, unless they knew me when I was young
I lost myself for a while and i failed creative writing
But i'm back on my feet and i'm gonna change the world

If i can actually graduate first


1 comment:

  1. I understand this so much. I'm glad you're back. I love you.

    ReplyDelete